The disease Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) may be familiar to most people, but only a few are knowledgeable about its causes.
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Behavior Problems
- Boundary Issues
- Communication Skills
- Control Issues
- Couples Therapy
- Eating Disorders
- Internet Addiction
- Mid-Life Crisis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiance
- Parenting Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Pornography Addiction
- Power Struggles
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Problems
- Suicide Prevention
- Teenage Problems
- Work-Life Balance
- What Is OCD, or Obsessive Compulsive Anxiety Disorder?
- Secret Insights For Recognizing Unhealthy Narcissistic Behavior in a Relationship
- Mid Life Crisis- The Emergence of Our True Self
- OCD Therapy – Is There a Successful Treatment For OCD?
- 4 Problems Teenagers Face and Ways to Help Control Them
- Internet Addiction – What Are the Signs?
- Marriage and Relationship Problems – How Professional Couples Counseling Helps
- Phobias – What They Are and What You Can Do About Them
- Read My Wife’s Text Messages (Ezine Ready)
- What Is Addiction?
- Fitness-for-work tests unfair on people with mental health problems, court says - The Guardian
- DOD, VA and HHS partner to expand veterans' access to mental health services - Berkshire Eagle
- Mental health: the gender divide - The Guardian
- A disease called Richard? Wagner as mental health menace - The Guardian
- Walker family donates to mental health fund, MRA - Aspen Daily News
‘Attention Deficit Disorder’ Articles
Suffering from headaches, problem concentrating, anxiety? Try out this effective and simple breathing exercise in 4 easy steps. This can be an effective method for regular folks and those who are suffering from ADHD/ Learning disability. Anyone who wants to improve their stressful lifestyle and learning abilities should try this out.
It is very possible that we see many children every day that have symptoms of ADD or ADHD. In some instances, the disease may be fully manifested and in other instances, it may be dormant, until such time that a reaction, either natural or chemical awakens its dreaded consequences. This disease continues to baffle the smartest minds. It continues to be misunderstood and hence mistreated. For parents, it is frightening and confusing and causes many to ask the question: Why my child?
One of the more difficult things for people to do in general and for schools to do in particular is to depart from accustomed ways of doing business. For example, an average classroom is usually filled with desks, one for each student, teacher's desk and chair, other chairs and an assortment of other objects. One can hardly move around a classroom without having to carefully navigate between the wall to wall objects. If students are allowed to move and learn ADD/ADHD students may be helped.
Your child is jumping up and down with joy because school has just let out for the summer
You want your child to be as successful as possible in life and you know that it all starts with a good education
Without good amount of preparation for college entrance exams, it is not possible to obtain admission in their preferred university.
You may be thinking to yourself that your child isn't doing that bad in school and that getting him a home tutor won't make much of a difference
In United States the SAT entrance exam is considered as the most popular exam for standardized colleges.
Students have to face a lot of difficulties regularly during the process of understanding all the information thrown at them.